Nanyang Commercial Bank (China) Limited [“NCB (China)”] present you with NCB Wealth Management Service tailored for our prestigious customers. Upholding the principle of extending the heritage from Hong Kong to the Mainland China, we offer you professional wealth management services that satisfy your day-to-day and cross-border financial needs, helping you grasp the opportunities of growing your wealth at ease.
By taking up NCB Wealth Management Service, you can enjoy privileged banking services that befit your prestigious status.
• Tailor-made Wealth Management Services
• Professional Mortgage Advisory Services
• Convenient Cross-border Banking Services
A dedicated Personal Financial Services Manager is assigned to provide you with tailor-made wealth management services, helping you grasp every opportunity to grow your wealth.
You can enjoy the priority banking services at our priority counters and discuss your financial plan with our Personal Financial Services Manager in the cozy and private VIP room at any of our branches or sub-branches.
NCB Wealth Management offers you a wide range of exclusive benefits*, such as service fee waiver, preferential exchange rate and deposit interest rate etc.
* For details, please refer to “Tariff for Individual Customers” or contact your Personal Financial Services Manager.
An NCB (China) Gold Debit Card will be issued to each NCB Wealth Management customer. You can withdraw cash and check the balance at any branch or sub-branch of NCB (China) and via ATMs marked with China Union Pay (“CUP”) logo worldwide. You can also settle the payment at merchant outlets marked with CUP logo worldwide to enjoy the spending spree.
NCB Wealth Management provides you with diversified financial management services including deposit, loan, investment, foreign exchange, insurance and remittance etc. to satisfy all your financial needs.
• RMB and foreign currency deposit services for better fund management.
• A wide range of investment products and services including Qualified Domestic Institutional Investor (QDII) Scheme,
structured financial products, can help you seize the opportunities to grow your wealth.
• Personal loan can help you fulfill your financial needs and live the life to the fullest.
• Comprehensive insurance products and services can meet your financial needs at different life stages, for example
children education fund, wealth accumulation, retirement planning and family protection, etc.
• Nationwide cash deposit/ withdrawal, fund transfer, remittance, foreign exchange and other convenient
banking services are available for your choice.
• Consolidated monthly statement gives you an easy review of your account balance and transaction details.
You can access and enquire the banking services via our internet banking and mobile banking anytime anywhere.
With the expertise in mortgage services, our team of mortgage specialists provide you tailor-made mortgage solutions with a wide range of mortgage products and services according to your financial status and objectives, helping you own your dream home.
• Preferential Mortgage Scheme features high loan amount and preferential interest rate. It also provides various loan
currencies and repayment period for your selection. Application can easily be made with simple steps.
You can make appointments for NCB Wealth Management account opening and other banking services with the Nanyang Commercial Bank (China) Limited [“NCB (China)”] through any branches of Nanyang Commercial Bank Limited (“NCB”). Similarly, you can make appointments for account opening and other banking services with NCB in Hong Kong through any branches or sub-branches of NCB (China) in the Mainland. Our Personal Financial Services Manager will inform the relevant branch in advance about your financial needs, so you can make transactions at ease upon arrival at the branch.
You can make appointments for remittance to the accounts in branches or sub-branches of NCB (China) in the Mainland through any branches of Bank of China (Hong Kong) and NCB in Hong Kong. The funds can be transferred more quickly than usual . Similarly, you can make appointments for remittance under Bank of China (Hong Kong) or NCB in Hong Kong through any branches or sub-branches of NCB (China) in the Mainland.
You can repay the mortgage loans denominated in Hong Kong Dollar to NCB (China) through the autopay service provided by Bank of China (Hong Kong) and NCB.
You can enjoy priority counter services simply by presenting your NCB (China) Gold Debit Card at designated branches of NCB.
Please visit any branches or sub-branches of NCB (China) to open NCB Wealth Management account. You can contact us at 800-830-2066/ 400-830-2066/ (852) 2929 2988.Top